Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am Yee San


this is me...

Helloooo...


My name is Yee San. You can call me San. =)
I am a Bangsar girl since the day I was born! =P
I'm currently studying(finally not working!! =P) at Help UC doing A-levels.

One thing that most of you wouldn't know about me is that whenever I go traveling, I always carry a small bolster with me. *its a bad bad habit! I used to carry a soft toy (which is Patrick and it is red in colour) but I replaced it with the small bolster!! Keke..

About Hearts United....

To be truthful, when Simply YOUnited multiplied to Glow and Hearts United. I was quite sad and somewhat feel reluctant to be in Hearts United. But but, I believe God has put me in Hearts United for a reason.

As time goes by, I begin to understand and learn to appreciate where I am. Whether or not I am in Hearts or Glow or how I wish I will still be in Simply YOUnited. As in back to normal. But at the end of the day, I really believe that God wants us to grow out of our comfort zone.

One thing that I realised, when we are way too comfortable in our own comfort zone. We remain contented and yet not wanting more of a change. Our growth remains a constant. But when we want more of it, our growth will not just stop there but it keeps growing and change for the better. Hmm.. hope I'm not confusing anyone yet.

That's my truthful opinion. And I have to say, I feel grateful that I am part of the core of Hearts United. Taking a step further even in leadership and wanting to grow more in God has really changed me, and my perspective on how I have always wanted things my way or wanting it to remain a constant without anymore changes.

We need to grow out of our comfort zone and change for the better! =)

I love you guys, Hearts United!! You are the best!! =)

*I am sorry.. I told myself not to be long winded but ended up like that also! sorry!! =P

No comments: