Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who, Me?


Hearts!

So, as requested, this is me, your 'siao' leader:
My name is Wai Nyan. I am working as a lecturer/teacher/tutor in a law school.

I'm sure you all didn't know that I didn't brush my teeth this morning! Actually, neither did I.. haha. Anyway, the crazy thing that I think you all don't know about me is, erm... erm.. that I have sung a counting song like...
100 beer bottles on the wall,
100 beer bottles on the wall,
Take one down, pass it around,
99 beer bottles on the wall
... all the way to "No more beer bottles on the wall"! That took me about half an hour, I think.

What do I like about Hearts United? Very simple: Everything! What's there NOT to like? From an amazing CORE to awesome MEMBERS, from talented MUSICIANS/SONGWRITERS to tone-deaf SINGERS, from brilliant STUDENTS to exceptional EMPLOYEES and from fair UK PEOPLE to dark SEGAMBUT-ers. Remember, it's all about the people!

And I have enjoyed the privilege of serving you.

grace
Wai Nyan

No comments: