Thursday, July 17, 2008

its mua!!Yvonne Joan chong!!


Yes..that's me in the pic!!hahaha..in case some people don't know who i am..
well..my name is Yvonne Joan Chong. I'm 20 this year...currently in my second year,degree in Public relations at UTAR,pj campus.I'm small...as in petite..haha..and quite loud at times..and laugh too much..hahaha..

One crazy thing hearts don't know about me..is... hmmm...I practically hug the end of my bed and sleep every night!!Looks like half of my body on the bed..and the other half is hanging at the end of the bed..haha..yes..I do..haha.. well.. that's the crazy thing =D

what i love bout hearts united??
Well, love the people ofcourse..so friendly,caring,fun and down-to-earth!!!hearts united is fun and also a good place to learn more on the word of God!!Come to Heartsunited and experience it for yourself..you will never regret coming for cell..trust me =D

No comments: